Bill Cullen On Being An Entrepreneur
What is an Entrepreneur? A risk taker
- You'll never make money working for another.
- An Entrepreneur is responsible for the outcome
- The Entrepreneur has to try to outwork the other people.
- The Entrepreneur must develop a hard neck.
- The Entrepreneur has the freedom to do what they want
- Positive Can Do attitude : If some one else can do it so can you!
- Get off you're butt & go out and do it.
Bill Cullen, one of Ireland's leading entrepreneurs, best selling author and star of the Irish version of "The Apprentice" TV show gives some advice for young people thinking of setting up their own businesses