Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogs trying to run before I could walk

The post below was written a few weeks ago. Around that time I discovered a few problems. Cringe worthy indeed, 365 were installing their new Cluster server (the first in Ireland, we'll some technical friends, found that an exciting development). It caused an issue with the database settings, as new installations will, teething troubles. It rather stopped me in my tracks.

This time I've taken a simpler approach. Set up a blog with blogger.com. This gives me the opportunity to investigate a few things and check out in more detail how others have approached the problems. I've been advised to have a few blogs written in advance of publication and publish frequently at least once a week.

I like this C M S (content management system) it's much easier to use than others I'm acquainted with. The spell check works well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment